More concerning Make Believe

You can read all of the books Oprah is stamping with her seal of approval to help you find the real you and be better than the real you is once you find it. Or, if you're looking for a cheaper alternative (actually scratch the cheaper - their education alone is estimated at $100,000), if you're looking for an alternative all you have to do is watch your life be mirrored in a 3 year olds make believe. Apparently, I spend the majority of my life talking about pee and poo and/or cleaning pee and poo. When I'm not taking care of everyone's bowel movements, I'm taking them to the doctors because they have eye infections and are throwing up. I have been largely unaware of my fascination with bowel movements until the girls opened my eyes to it. I mentioned in an earlier post that with three year olds it's all about what impression you leave. Well this is the one I have left.

Hannah comes out of the bathroom with her doll holding its pant in her fingertips with a disgusted look on her face and says to me:
"Mommy, my doll just pooed all in her pants. It's gross. You should wash them."

Hannah zooms past me with a shopping cart full to the brim with assorted dolls and stuffed animals. I ask, "Hannah, where are you going?"
Hannah - "Mommy, I have to take all of these guys to the doctors really fast."
Me - "Why? What happened to them?"
Hannah - "They all have eye infections and they all throwed up all over the livingroom. I'll clean it up when I get back."