Life at our Tim Hortons

The girls newest game is playing drive-thru in their little house with the window on the side. This scares me on many levels, yet it is funny to watch and they have great imaginations. My concerns is this, we don't really go to drive-thrus/fast food that much, yet the experience of the odd Saturday morning coffee has left such an impression. It makes me wonder what other impressions they are left with. I mean we've also taken them to give toys to charity, but their not playing that out in make-believe. I guess in the end it's the chocolate timbits fault. Saturday morning coffee is often accompanied by 2 chocolate timbits. Giving toys and food to charity gives the satisfaction of having helped others which probably doesn't have as much meaning to a three year old as a chocolate timbit does. Although I hope one day it will.
Here's a little snippit from the our Tim Hortons drivethru:

Hannah: What do you want?
Grace: Two double-doubles?

Hannah: What do you want?
Me: I'll have a large coffee?
Hannah: Okay, here's your Dora bandaids, your chocolate donuts and the toy for your Happy Meal.

I guess the whole ordering process is a little redundant when Hannah is on shift.