Things they are doing and saying

No picture this time, just an update of what the girls are up to.

Hannah:
Words - 'Hi', 'Bye-Bye' (accompanied by a wave), 'duck', 'light', 'Ma' (that's me), and 'Daddy' (yes, Adam gets two syllables to my one).
Hannah does a lot of pointing at what she wants.
She's getting really mobile and has escalated to what I like to call "All Terrain Scooching". She scooches on her bum over any obstacle in her path and up on top of things. No standing yet, but Adam and I think she's beginning to show some interest my holding onto things above her and raising her bum off the floor.

Grace:
Words - 'Hi', 'Hi, Daddy', 'flower'. Grace talks a lot and points at stuff, but it's not always clear which word she is saying.
Grace likes to go into the cupboards and get herself a snack even though I say 'no'. Goldfish crackers are her special favourite!